OSN Calabar 2019 offers a wide range of partnership and sponsorship opportunities for organizations and individuals to reach ophthalmologists from around the world with their important messages while supporting the values of the Association.
Corporate partners’ consistent support allows OSN to provide a variety of programs and services to ophthalmologists and is vital to the continued advancement of the specialty.
• Maximum exposure at a world class conference devoted to those involved in the Health & Eye care Industry.
• An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relations within the Health&Eye care Industry.
• Time to network with Industry colleagues, and key decision makers.
• A cost effective way to reinforce your organization’s brand and build brand awareness amongst relevant audiences.
• Access to a broad network of industry partners from State, and Federal Governments, and the private sector.
• Platform to showcase latest innovations and new products or services to a discerning audience, and to display expertise and capabilities.
• Increased marketing opportunities, including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.
• Avenue to demonstrate Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by partnering with the OSN to facilitate the continued professional development of healthcare providers, aimed at ensuring best practices in the field of Ophthalmology and allied specialties, for the overall benefit of the general public.
The following organizations have been our sponsors and partners for the Ophthalmological Society of Nigeria Conference 2019.
The Ophthalmological Society of Nigeria strives to promote excellence in the practice of ophthalmology in Nigeria and to provide a forum for the study and discussion of problems related to ophthalmology, the care of the blind and the prevention of blindness in Nigeria.